ECOMMERCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern our contract between you and ATOZ MERCHANDISE LTD (incorporated in England and Wales with company number 11340382 and registered office address at 48 Charlotte Street, London, United Kingdom, W1T 2NS) (Hereafter "we", "us" or "our") for any purchases make through our website (“Products").
ORDERS AND CONTRACT WITH YOU
- When the contract for a purchase comes into force. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Please note we may reject an order if we are unable to accept it, which may be due to an error in the price or description of that Product, unavailability or technical problems, in which case we will inform you, and not charge you (and will refund you if your payment has already been made).
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- When we will provide the Products. If the products are goods we will deliver them pursuant to the delivery method you choose at checkout. We ship internationally to the countries available to you to select at checkout. Where the Products are in a digital form we will make the digital content available for download by you as soon as we accept your order.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of any Product is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received.
- Ways to pay. Products must be paid for in advance. We use PayPal and Stripe as our payment providers and accept MasterCard, Visa, Solo credit and debit cards. We do not accept cash, money orders or cheques. You agree to pay all applicable fees and charges (including any applicable taxes). All prices are unit prices.
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. There may be an extra delivery charge which will be set out to you when you place your order.
- What happens if we get the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
YOUR RIGHTS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
- When do you have a right to change your mind? If you are a consumer, then under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have a right to change your mind and receive a refund within 14 days of after the day we email you to confirm that we accept your order, or, if earlier, until you start downloading or streaming that Product (in the case of digital content).
- When do you lose your right to change your mind? You do not have a right to change your mind if you have started to download or stream any Products (that are digital content), for example, once you have begun to download a sample pack, it is not refundable. We reserve the right not to issue a refund for products which cannot be used by you due to hardware or software limitations/compatibility, or due to insufficient knowledge/know-how. You will bear the responsibility to have knowledge required to use the product.
- If you qualify for a refund according to these terms and conditions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your Product is goods, for example a t-shirt, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
a) Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
b) Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
c) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
See also rights to change your mind above.
If your product is digital content, for example digital downloads, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
a) If your digital content is faulty, you're entitled to a repair or a replacement.
b) If the fault can't be fixed, or if it hasn't been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back.
c) If you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven't used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation
See also rights to change your mind above.
LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A CONSUMER
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products;
- If defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- We are not liable for business losses. If you are a consumer we only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of data, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. Changes will only apply to future purchases of Products or use of the site.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts. The foregoing is subject to mandatory consumer protections which apply in your country, which may offer you additional rights.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
- The full name of our company is ATOZ MERCHANDISE LTD and our address is:
ATOZ MERCHANDISE LTD
48 CHARLOTTE STREET
Right to cancel: When you make a physical purchase from us from our website, you will have 14 days in which to inform us that you would like to return the product and then another 14 days to deliver the product back to us (at your cost).
We will always try and be fair and reasonable but unfortunately when products are used we cannot accept returns (unless the product in question in faulty).
There are also some products which we might sell from time-to-time which we will not accept returns for, for example if it would be unhygienic to send them to another customer.
You should read our returns policy in conjunction with the terms and conditions of purchase above.